We are able to print a variety of documents and images, ranging from passport to A3+ photos and A4/A3 on our Canon colour photocopier, all from email attachments or direct from USB Memory sticks.
Using our design package we are able to import a wide selection of files and configure for printing.
Files that we can print with no changes or design include those in CorelDRAW!, Microsoft's Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Publisher, PDF files and many others too numerous to mention.
• Files must as for a PC and NOT in MAC format (i.e. Word and NOT .pages)
• Make sure that the size is set to 'A4' (or similar) and NOT 'US Letter'
• Ensure that the content is not too close to the edge of the paper - 5mm or more is required to avoid loss of edges
• If presenting 2 x A5s on A4 landscape, the gap between the 2 A5s must be twice the gap of the left/right margins
• Make sure all fonts are supplied or embedded into the document
Bootstrap 4 has been noted as one of the most reliable and proven frameworks and Mobirise has been equipped to develop websites using this framework.
One of Bootstrap 4's big points is responsiveness and Mobirise makes effective use of this by generating highly responsive website for you.
Google has a highly exhaustive list of fonts compiled into its web font platform and Mobirise makes it easy for you to use them on your website easily and freely.